1. THE SCRIPTURES INSPIRED: We believe that the Bible is inspired word of God and He breathed into holy men to wrote. ( 2Tim 3:15-17, 1Thess 2:13, 2Pet 1:20-21)
2. THE ONE TRUE GOD (TRINITY): We believe in one God, the maker of Heaven and Earth who reveals themselves in three Persons (Duet 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18, 2ki 3:22).
3. THE FALL OF MAN: Man was created in the image and the likeness of God. This means human being was created good and upright , like God Himself. He was sinless. He fell from God’s way that resulted in the curse of God which is poverty, sickness and death. (Gen 1:26-31, 2:17, Rom 5:12-21).
4. THE SALVATION OF MAN: We believe that human being is sinful by nature and only Jesus Christ can change him/her and forgives their sins (Ro 3:23, Isa 1:18, Eph 2:8; 3:3 Titus 2:11; 3:5-7, Lk 24:47).
5. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire because it is a promise the God promised the believers. We have to ask for it (Joel 2:28, Acts 2:4, Mk 16:17, Acts 19:6).
6. WATER BAPTISM: We believe water baptism is by “immersion” or “make fully wet” or “submerge” and coming out of the water the one being baptized. It is a symbolic of remission of sins and to fulfill all righteousness. It depict the dead, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (Matt 28:19, Mk 16:16, Acts 10:47-48, Ro 6:4, Matt 3:5-6)
7. COMMUNION: We believe the Lord’s Supper is a remembrance of His suffering, death and post forward to His coming again It is a command to all believers until He comes again (1Cor 11:16,26, Matt 26:26-27)
8. SANCTIFICATION: Is a separation from that which is evil for dedication to God. It means to set apart, make holy, to make Free from sin, to purify. (Heb 13:12, 1Thess 5:23, Rom 12:1-2, Eph 5:26).
9 DIVINE HEALING: We believe in divine healing because only the power of can heal us (Ex 15:26, Lk 10:19, Matt 10:8, ).
10 SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST: We believe He will come again (Titus 2:13, 1Cor 1:8, Matt 24:30; 26:64, Rev 1:7).